Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So, here's what I'm thinking...

...this blog is called "pray for Mike."

Naturally, I'll take all the prayers I can get, even when I don't have my neck in the cancer noose. *smile* (And btw, we all need to be men & women of prayer even when the road is relatively smooth).

However, this site was created to update any interested parties on my medical situation. Now that my medical situation has stabilized a bit (praise God!!) I'm planning to head back over to my "regular" blog for my continued musings/ramblings. It's found here, should you be interested. Come on over & dive in with me; the water's great! *grin*

Before stepping away from here though, I will never ever be able to come close to repaying all of the prayers, encouraging words, acts of service, monetary gifts, and such that have come our way. And that's just the ones that we know about. Only God knows every prayer offered on our behalf. Only He knows the source of the anonymous donations as well as the known donations.

From the very depths of my soul, THANK YOU!! You have made a difference in the life of the Madaris family this year. May God, Who sees in secret, repay you many times over. Be blessed, my friends.

And to a writer...or even a writer wannabe like myself!...there is not a greater feeling than just knowing one's words are being read. Thank you for blessing my heart by reading here. Hope to see you over on the beach! (http://mmbeachbum.blogspot.com)

In His Grip,
Mike

p.s. - I'm not closing this one down; only God knows when medical stuff will arise again. But I'll be found over @ the other site.

p.p.s. - I view you, my friends, as Paul viewed Onesiphorous ("On-e-si-four-us"):

May the Lord grant mercy to the household of Onesiphorus, for he often refreshed me and was not ashamed of my chains, but when he arrived in Rome he searched for me earnestly and found me—may the Lord grant him to find mercy from the Lord on that Day!—and you well know all the service he rendered at Ephesus. (2 Timothy 1:16-18)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you on the non-medical, cancer free blog...keep writing, we are reading!
-Carl Fortenberry