Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another phase complete

I'm home now from the "meet in the middle" tests, as I call them. *smile*

Dr. says he saw nothing that alarmed him. I think he biopsied something in there, but anesthesia does funny things to one's memory. (And my memory is getting ever more suspect without anesthesia!) I know that he said he didn't see anything to worry about--and James' un-anesthesized mind agrees.

James was my designated driver; he & I have just completed the greatest breakfast meal I've ever had. It was at Huddle House. (Of course, following a day of clear liquids + the two magic Fleet bottles, a bale of hay in a briar patch might well have tasted that good)

Thanks much for your prayers, my friends. We now wait for these results, and get them shipped out to MDA ahead of our appt. there next Thursday. So here comes one of the longer weeks of my 2548 weeks on this earth...

Thanks again. With love & hope,
Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Continuing to pray...
Stephanie