Thursday, July 31, 2008

6 down...7 enroute!

Hey, Gang!
#6 on board as scheduled at 1:00 this morning. And...*drum roll*...just heard rt then that I will be receiving #7!! Breaking my own record....Yay!

I feel not so completely terrible this morning. (whivh is entirely different from "feeling good"...) I basically slept most of Tuesday and Wed. The med for chills this time is Demerol. Demerol = sleepy time for Mike. Also, I've "only" gained 18 pounds so far...*sigh*

Not sure how many more doses. They redo bloodwork & re-examine me before each one to see where I am. I'm thinking this 7th one is the one that's going to kick this melanoma in the teeth & send it on outta here....(prayer point there).

Thanks for all the comments & emails. Some of y'all need to sleep more, methinks...*smile*

OK, off to see the wizard. Please remember Lisa, James, Anne, Mom, & Jim & his tribe in your prayers. And thanks so much for mentioning us so often in the throneroom.

Love & hope,
Mike

p.s. - the Eagles said it best: "Wowooo, I'm out on the border...wowoo, I'm walking the line..." (funny what song lyrics pop into mind, isn't it?)

No comments: